When you first log in
From your first connection to TopMusic for Artists, you are asked to add a first artist to your space.
- Select the artist you want to add from the drop-down list. If you do not have permission to access this artist, you can request access by clicking onAsk permission
- Our team will study your request and you will receive an email confirming the addition of this artist to your space. Thus, when you log in, you will automatically find this artist in your space.
If the artist is not present in the list, you can create his TopMusic profile. It will then be automatically added to your Artist space.
Remark : the TopMusic team could potentially come back to you for more information justifying the authorization to add this artist to your space.
Add a new artist to your space
You can add an additional artist to your space at any time by clicking onAdd a new artist in the drop-down menu at the top right of my artist account.
As before, either the artist is in the list of existing TopMusic artists, and you must then request authorization to access this artist. Or you must then create his profile which will be automatically added to your space.
Remark :You can add several artists to your TopMusic for Artists space. You then access a Dashboard (by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top right) giving you a summary of your releases and your artists.
What does adding an artist to their space allow?
By adding an artist to your space, you can:
- create a new release for this artist
- modify profile information (bio, image, etc.)
- soon to have listening statistics and tips to better understand and connect with the audience of this artist.
Please sign in to leave a comment.