We have chosen to focus on what brings Christians together and what we center our faith on : Jesus Christ, Son of God, who came to earth, died and rose again to re-establish a relationship with the Father. The spirit of Christ transforms us, and allows us to shine.
We believe there is currently a unity movement that we want to participate in. Unity differs from uniformity from single thought, by focusing and cultivating what we have in common, while accepting to leave room for peripheral doctrinal differences.
Therefore you will find on this application music made by Christians of different Christian denominations.
We have largely taken over the confession of faith of TopChrétien. This one is inspired largely from the profession of faith of the Lausanne Movement, which is a movement that mobilizes Christian leaders to work together to bring the message of Christ to the world.
Faith and music, what relationship?
TopMusic is a project that supports Christian artists and producers. Following the pay gaps on traditional streaming platforms, it seemed essential to create a new platform to better remunerate artists in the Christian music niche. This article presents the differences with other platforms.
The catalog available on TopMusic has as a common denominator the faith of the artists, centered on Christ.
As Christians we transmit a message of hope, faith and truth. A faith in Christ that is summarized through the following 10 central points:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and is the authority for the believer's faith and life.
- We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the personality and divinity of the Holy Spirit. We believe it gives power and comfort to believers.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, made man, and lived a sinless life.
- We believe in the authenticity of his teaching and his miracles, that he took upon himself all our sins, that he died and rose again bodily and that he sits at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and our advocate.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to establish his glorious kingdom with all his redeemed.
- We believe that man was originally created without sin. Tempted by Satan, he fell and thereby placed the entire human race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God.
- We believe that man is saved by faith in the sufficient work of Christ on the cross. This faith is always accompanied by true repentance. Justification comes from grace alone.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ, made up of all true believers faithful to the Holy Scriptures, beyond denominations, languages or cultures.
- We believe that our commitment leads us to dedicate ourselves to the service of the Lord and to submit ourselves to his authority by having a way of life that honors him.